Friday, August 28, 2009

Wow...




So, the orphanage...really really REALLY a gift from God! I fell in love with those boys...in 2 seconds flat. I wanted to cry and smile at the same time...it just confirms what I want to do. They just wanted to look at my eyes because they said they look like jewels because they are blue. :) And they gave me a Korean name!! :) It's pronounced Joo-nee. Spelled differently. I gave them English names...David, Nate, and Daniel!! (from right to left in the first pictuer) :D Haha...at first they laughed but I explained why I chose them and they liked them. Hopefully they will keep them forever. I also met our translator, Song-he (sp?). She's a Christian...very VERY friendly!! We had a good time.
There's my orphanage update!! :D Pray that I have more chances to go. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment