Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well, I had my first official sleep in Seoul (the airport bench didn't count.) I went to bed last night at 1:30am and woke up widely at 7:30am this morning. I wasn't tired, so I got ready and started unpacking. Like climbing Everest...I tell ya! Took me almost 3 hours, but I did it. EVERYTHING is unpacked!! It feels more like home now.

The people (teachers and Koreans) are so friendly! They make me feel right at home. I'm having a great time!

God really has gone with me. I had to pray a lot in the airport so I wouldn't get nervous or worried wondering when I would be picked up. I opened my Bible and turned right to the verse in Haggai 13 that says "I am with you, declares the Lord." It was comforting, and I was able to relax and take in the surroundings.

Until next time!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment