Friday, August 28, 2009

Run Along

Quick update! Got my classroom all set up AND got the approval of a 5th grader. :D I decided to leave at 6 so I could actually scarf dinner down before heading out to meet Jason at 6:40 to go to the ORPHANAGE!!! But I got a little sidetracked taking pictures....oops! :D Still, I was able to eat a hot dog and drink something. Almost time to leave...and I refuse to be late!

Today I asked my student (whose mom works at the school so he's there all day) if he likes the classroom. He said "Yes, but Miss Janke, if I'm good and don't talk will you not make me sit in the middle of the girls?" LOL! I couldn't help but laugh! So cute. I said no, of course (what kind of a mean teacher would I be?)

So, I'm off to see the bebes at the orphanage! I'm so excited!! :D :D God just dropped this opportunity into my lap. Thank you Lord! More later.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment