Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Jitters

Actually, I had none. I was relaxed as a cow chompin' grass on a sunny day. In the shade. With some water to wash down the grass. Anyways, I think they pulled my students out of a fairy tale. Well, maybe not, but close. I'm sure they'll learn to have "fun" after they get used to me. Haha I'm expecting them to. I need SOMEONE to keep in line.

Anyways, things went swimmingly. Stellar, if you will. No one died, and I didn't end up as tired as I figured I would. That was until I walked home. I walked home today with a microwave, a rice cooker, a blender, 4 plates, 4 bowls, a dish drainer, a spatula and ladle, a skillet, a water bottle, a cutting board, a key basket, a strainer, 3 locky platic storage thingies, a carrot peeler, a knife, scissors, a jug, paper clips, and a partridge in a pear tree. Well, minus the bird. I had the microwave, rice cooker, and blender barely balanced on the little tilted back rolley thing and the bags of the rest cutting in to my hands. I was determined. I made it. I was GOING to take a bike ride...

Well, that's about it. My kids said 5th grade is fun so far. Haha just wait little angels. Hopefully I can make it fun. Please pray for them because I know that at least 3 don't know the Lord. I had them write testimonies today. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment