Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I will praise

Who am I that I should seek praise for anything i do? Why should I look for the applause of men? I have no good in me that is worthy of honor. I am nothing. I am dust from the ground. A sinner bound for eternal burning. There is one who is so worthy of eternal praise. God. The highest power. The King over all kings. The Lord and Ruler of all. The Gracious Savior of worthless souls like mine. He took me from the fire and rescued me from death. May he be praised with every breath from every person.

All my dAys I will praise
The name of the Lord
Every breath will tell the world
ThAt he is Lord

For his righteousness
For his grace he pours out
For his wondrous love
I will praise my Gid

All my days I will praise
I will tell of his greatness
Every hour I will sing of love
From a God who died to save

No comments:

Post a Comment