Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good will come back

While I was in china, I was eating at a restaurant. A man came up to order just as I was sitting down to eat. He paid and began to walk away. As he did, his change fell out of his pocket and onto the floor. It was several bills and a decent sum. I grabbed it and went after him. Of course, he didn't know he had dropped it, and he was grateful to get it back. I thought nothing more of it after that, but i thanked God for helping me to be honest.

Then yesterday I was at the grocery store. I had just been paid for tutoring, and I had the money in an envelope it my pocket. Again, a good amount of money. As I was walking out of the store, a lady grabbed my arm. She spoke in Korean and pointed behind me and there on the floor lay my money. She could have kept it, but God had other plans. I'm thankful for that. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you because you reap what you sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment