Friday, November 20, 2009

저 는 영 어 선 생 님 이 에 요.

I think that's right...haha

Things are good. :) A little boy fell fast asleep on my lap at the orphanage, and then while walking home, it started to snow! I love snow! It's been pretty cold here lately...that meant me giving up my flip flops for the dreaded shoes. But, it's ok because it means snow will fall!

Tomorrow is the day! Nathaniel comes in tomorrow evening. I'm so excited! I'm sure there will be many things to write about while he's here and after he leaves, so I'll keep this one free of mindless chatter.

We went to the zoo today for our elementary field trip! May I just say that I love the elephants and rhinos and baby tigers. We saw a seal/dolphin show with a tiny monkey in a pink dress thrown in there for the cute factor. It was cold, but the kids had fun not sitting in a desk all day. We even had a gorrilla smoosh his mouth against the window and rub it around. We now can truly see where humans evolved from... :)

Well, I'll enjoy the snow and animals and coldness. More to come.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment